ALOE VERA JUICE IS A THICK LIQUID MADE FROM FLESH OF ALOE VERA PLANT LEAF. IT IS ALSO KNOW TO TREAT SUNBURNS. DRINKING ALOE VERA JUICE PROVIDES YOU WITH OTHER GREAT HEALTH BENEFITS.
ALOE VERA JUICE IS MADE BY GRINDING/ CRUSHING THE LEAF OF ALOE VERA PLANT, FOLLOWED BY STEPS TO FILTER AND PURIFY THE LIQUID. THE JUICE MIXES EASILY WITH SHAKES AND SMOOTHIES. THIS MAKES ALOE VERA A GREAT SUPPLEMENT.
THERE ARE LOTS OF ALOE VERA JUICES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET, YOU CAN OPT FOR THEM BUT THEY TEND TO BE PROCESSED , THUS DO NOT OFFER MUCH HEALTH BENEFITS.
SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW THEN?
WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN HEALTHY AND NATURAL ALOE VERA JUICE.
Making Aloe vera juice is as simple as making tea at home (maybe simpler).
Simply cut open a few stems of the Aloe Vera plant (preferably the middle) and squeeze the gel from the stem- this may be slightly liquid. Now, put the gel that you have obtained in a blender and mix in some water. Add sufficient water to make it juice like consistency.
You can use this juice for 3-4 days and mix other juices in it. Alternatively, you can just consume 30 ml of the day twice a day. The juice, rich in calcium, zinc, potassium, iron, manganese, sodium and other vitamins-minerals can bring a host of health benefits.
HERE ARE SOME AMAZING BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE –
- Drinking Aloe Vera Juice helps you to Lose Weight:One of the most popular health benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice is that it can help in increasing your metabolic rate. This juice is great for aiding natural weight loss. It can reduce lipid levels, which in turn helps in burning fat. But remember, you have to supplement it with a good diet.
- Reducing Heart Reflux- Had too much of spicy food? Reduce heartburn and acid-reflux by consuming just 30 ml of Aloe Vera twice a day. It can stabilize acid in your body.
- Acne Reduction and blemishes – Reducing Acne can be quite tough, and even the best of the cosmetics might not offer you good results. So, what can you do? For starters, you can try Aloe Vera. The product has antimicrobial properties. Mix the liquid with honey and lemon or simply apply the gel regularly to reduce appearance of acne and to lighten the skin
- Alkalinity – A body with an acidic pH is a breeding ground for disease. It’s an atmosphere where illness thrives. Help keep your body balanced by eating and drinking alkaline foods and beverages such as aloe vera juice.Other alkaline food choices include:
- leafy greens
- root vegetables
- nuts and seeds
- apple cider vinegar
- coconut vinegar
- Liver Function – When it comes to detoxing, healthy liver function is key. Aloe vera juice is an excellent way to keep your liver healthy. That’s because the liver functions best when the body is adequately nourished and hydrated. Aloe vera juice is ideal for the liver because it’s hydrating and rich in phytonutrients.
- Hydration -The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it’s an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated helps your body detox by providing a way for you to purge and flush out impurities. The juice also packs a hefty punch of nutrients that optimize your body’s organ output.This is crucial, because your kidneys and liver are largely responsible for the task of detoxifying your blood and producing urine.Recovery from heavy exercise also requires rehydration through the intake of extra fluids. Your body requires more fluids in order to flush and rid itself of the lactic acid buildup from exercising. Try aloe vera juice instead of coconut water after your next hard workout.
- For healthy skin – Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healthy nutritions – Aloe vera juice is jam-packed with nutrients. Drinking it is an excellent way to make sure you don’t become deficient. It contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid. It also contains calcium,copper, chromium , sodium, selenium, zinc , potassium etc
- Relieves heatburns – Drinking aloe vera juice may give you relief when heartburn attacks. The compounds present in aloe vera juice help control secretion of acid in your stomach. The effects have even been shown to combat gastric ulcers and keep them from getting larger.
- Treating constipation – regular consumption of Aloe Vera juice can help you to treat your constipation.Reducing the symptoms of constipation is one of the main benefits of organic Aloe Vera juice. It contains aloin, or barbaloin, a compound that can have laxative effects. The product can be used for infrequent constipation. But you might want to consider a doctor if you have regular constipation issues. Or you can use Cedarwood Oil for Digestive Issues.
- Anti carcinogenic – Our lifestyles and daily stress are making us more prone to cancer and tumorous growths in the body. Aloe vera juice has the potential to reduce carcinogenic cells. Anti-carcinogenic properties are major benefits of organic Aloe Vera juice.
- Bowel problems – Irritable bowel syndrome and other digestion-related diseases can be prevented or managed with Aloe Vera. The juice from Aloe Vera must be extracted fresh for this purpose. The product’s antioxidants will be enhanced if you take out the juice from the middle stems.
- Reducing Triglycerides – Including fresh Aloe Vera juice in your diet, on a regular basis can help in reducing your cholesterol level. This can help you prevent a wide range of medical conditions, including but not limited to diabetes, heart failure, cholesterol problems, and obesity.